What to Bring to the Test Site
You MUST bring the following with you to the test site:
See "Test Site Rules" for information about what is not allowed at the test site.
If you do not have a printed copy of your admission ticket, please report directly to the Information Table at the test site. You may be required to complete additional paperwork, which may reduce your available testing time.
You must bring to the test center one piece of current, government-issued identification printed in English, in the name in which you registered, bearing your photograph and signature.
Acceptable forms of identification include the following:
- Driver's license with photograph and signature
- Passport with photograph and signature
- State identification with photograph and signature (provided by the Department of Motor Vehicles for individuals who do not have a driver's license)
- National identification with photograph and signature
- Military identification with photograph and signature
- Alien Registration Card (green card, permanent resident visa)
A government-issued ID missing a visible signature or that has an embedded signature must be supplemented with an original (no photocopies), valid (unexpired) ID that has at least a matching name and recent recognizable photograph, or a matching name and signature.
Unacceptable forms of identification include draft classification cards, credit cards of any kind, Social Security cards, student IDs, international driver's licenses, international student IDs, notary-prepared letters or documents, employee identification cards, learner's permits or any temporary identification cards, and automated teller machine (ATM) cards.
Please note the following:
- Your middle initial in your account on this website must match the middle name or initial on your ID.
- If you have a hyphenated last name, one of the following must be true of your name
as it appears in your account on this website and on your ID:
- either both instances must use the complete hyphenated name
- if one instance only uses one last name, it must be the second last name from the full hyphenated version
If the name on your identification differs from the name in which you are registered, you must bring official, original verification of the change (e.g., original marriage certificate, original court order).
If you do not have proper identification at the time of your test appointment, you will be denied admission to the test session. If you are refused admission to the test, for any reason, you will be considered absent and will receive no credit or refund of any kind.
If you have any questions about your identification, call Evaluation Systems at (413) 256-2885 before the day of the test.
Copyright © 2017 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004